2011년 11월 14일 월요일

pg107

Sun-Cheon

I recommend that you go to Sun-Cheon. Many years ago, Sun-Cheon is a city that kind people live. Also it has good transfortation and eco-place. The eco-place is Sun-Cheon-man that is very famous all of the world. If you go there, you can feel eco-life. The cost of living is enough for live. Sun-Cheon is a beautiful city. I think that It`s not bad to go the place.

댓글 1개:

  1. Hi there Songhwan,
    This is great writing, because it clearly describes your thoughts and feelings about a place. Also, it makes me want to turn off my computer and run out the door and go straight to Suncheon! It sounds fantastic.
    I hope to see you there soon!
    Well done on posting so many pieces of writing to your blog, too. I look forward to reading more!
    j.w.

    답글삭제